Pine Belt Communications, Inc.
Disability Related Services
1. Pine Belt offers many calling features that can assist in daily tasks. Some of these feastures include
- Automatic Recall
- Automatic Call Back
- Distinctive Ringing
- Call Forwarding
- Caller Name and Number delivery
- Call Waiting
- Speed Calling
- Call Transfer, Selective Call Acceptance
- Selective Call Rejection
- Call Tracing.
2. Customers who have a visual or physical disability rendering them unable to use a telephone directory may qualify for free Local Directory Assistance.
3. The Alabama Relay Center may be reached simply by dialing 711
4. We offer desk telephones with amplified handsets for lease or purchase.
5. Pine Belt’s voice mail service is compatible with many peripheral devices and specialized customer premise equipment that can be interconnected with Pine Belt’s network.
For more information, see a customer service representative or call the local business office at 334-385-2106 or 888-810-4638.